About the Library
The Library is the heart of the institution aimed to support:
- An appropriate learning and research environment.
- Timely response to students on learning and information needs.
- Maximum user satisfaction.
The Library is located on the 1st floor, at the centre of the main building of Agnel Technical Education Complex, occupying the area of 580.28 sq. mtr. This location of the library provides easy as well as speedy access to the library services rendered by the users.
Services of the Library Includes:
- Keeping library resources for reference as well as for home lending.
- Reading Halls.
- Multimedia facilities.
- Web OPAC.
- Inter-Library Loan and Referral Services.
The reference section is comprised of the Books Section, a Periodicals Section, a Project Report Section, a Newspaper Section, and an Indian Standards Section, with a system of open access to all users that can be used by 150 students at a time. The library acquires, collects, develops, stores, and disseminates library resources and helps the users in their academic and extracurricular activities.
Assorted collection of different books.
Variety of E-Books by Pearson, Springer and more.
Compilation of E-Journals by ASME and IEEE.
National and International Journals published.
Features of Library
- Plagiarism check software “Ouriginal”.
- Library is open till 11.00 pm on all working days.
- Book Bank Facility for needy students.
- Remote Access to subscribed e-resources.
- NDLI Club Membership.
- Institutional Membership with IIT Bombay Library, Powai.
- Ex-student Membership.